- Pacific Oysters (Crassostrea gigas)
- Rock Oysters (Saccostrea glomerata)
- Producers across South Australia, Tasmania and NSW
- Pacific Oyster grades from Buffet to Grande
- Rock Oyster grades from Cocktail to Extra Large
- Stable price points to meet most markets
- Year-round supply of live oysters
- Highly sustainable product
- Road and air freight options
For more detailed information about our oyster products, you can download the Blue Harvest Brand Catalogue (pdf) below.
To download the Blue Harvest Rock Oyster Grade and Condition Standard please click the link below:
It is a common misconception that Pacific Oysters are much larger in size than Sydney Rock Oysters. It is true that Pacific Oysters grow faster and can reach impressive sizes such as Grande (400g+), however when comparing the standard size grades of Pacific and Sydney Rock Oysters, the size difference is actually quite minimal. The downloadable chart below shows the average sizes within the standard size grades for both species and shows that Sydney Rock Oysters really do measure up where it counts.