What we do
The Blue Harvest mission is to help seafood producers to maximise economic return for their products. We do so through:
- A strong understanding of and extensive experience in seafood sales and marketing and the seafood supply chain
- Consolidation of supply across a range of seafood categories and being able to provide a consistent, one stop solution for our customers, thus giving leverage to our producer clients
- A team of highly experienced staff on the ground in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane and a broad customer base across all states and territories.
- A wide network of long established seafood supply chain relationships
- A focus on transparency and rapid communication of production availability and market demand between producers and customers
- The use of Salesforce; a customised, cloud-based sales and customer relationship management platform.
Blue Harvest business operation standards include:
- Working with only the best quality seafood products
- Working with ethical and principled seafood producers
- Fully transparent communication between the producer and the market.
- Supporting sustainable seafood production
- Goal-oriented marketing strategies that continuously improve sales and relationships between producers and their customers.
- Integrity in all our business dealings
Our seafood producer clients are supported by Salesforce; a customised cloud-based sales and customer relationship management platform to streamline communication and account data transfer. By using a cloud based system, we can access vital information rapidly and from any location. This innovative tool facilitates sales and product management, pricing, inventory, email and SMS communication, reporting, collateral storage, online solutions and conversation capabilities.
Each producer client is given a Salesforce portal to access their real time sales, marketing and reporting updates. This is a core component to what Blue Harvest does, because it allows for transparent and seamless communication despite varied industry schedules.